Sponsor the show
We love working with our amazing corporate sponsors. These sponsorships are the primary source of funding and make the Python Bytes podcast possible.
Sponsoring is easy and reaches a wide and engaged audience of Python listeners. You can sponsor just one show or a whole block.
View our full sponsorship data sheet with traffic and pricing information.
- Pre-roll: A quick mention at the beginning of the show [ example ].
- Mid-roll: A dedicated 45-60 second ad spot in the episode [ example ].
- Featured in video format: on YouTube
where we live stream
before creating the audio version.
Note: The example links above point to our YouTube Live streams. The majority of our listeners listen through their podcast players but the same audio segments are obviously carried over in both locations.
- A permanent 500x500 banner and link on the episode page [ example ].
- Listing at the top of the episode show notes in the podcast player: